Share | 

Noobster Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexxus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Noobster Question   Fri May 09, 2008 2:55 pm

I am new to Airsoft War games and recently played with some of the Magahat Airsoft Team Members.

These questions were formulated based on my experience playing wargames with some of the the so called "Bangiitang" Magahat members:

1. How does one Magahat member feel when he/she knows that his/her gun is capable of inflicting pain to other team members when playing?
2. Why do some of the Magahat team members need to intimidate new airsoft players just to prove their egoistic capability?
3. Is there really a need to shoot at a deadman walking with his/her arms raised? Is this really a gentleman's game?
4. Why is it that the word "HIT" does not apply?

Rolling Eyes

Just my 2 cents.... lol!

Haven't tried playing with other Airsoft Teams!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marie gaygay
Private
Private

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Noobster Question   Fri May 09, 2008 4:39 pm

hello sir, i have sentiments with your concern, this matter will be submitted to the Magahat's ExeCom. i will appreciate if you will send a formal letter to our President Mr. Melvin Chan for formality of your grievance. please indicate in your letter the names if possible of the members you intended your queries, the date if possible when the incident happened and your name, this will be treated with high regards of confidentiality..

thank you and keep playing airsoft with great fun

peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexxus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Noobster Question   Fri May 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Maam,

Thanks a lot for responding quickly to my message.

I am hesitant to send you my name or the names of the Magahat members concerned because I am afraid that this may cause an act of aggression to me or other players.
Maybe your response to this topic is more than enough to inform the President of the Magahat.

I just want to express how I feel with regard to the subject matter.

I will still play with you guys, and hope that the treatment/hospitality I experienced will be corrected to encourage other players to play with your team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danlak
General
General

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: thanks sir nexxus   Fri May 09, 2008 8:17 pm

thank you so much for your concern sir nexxus because it would make our discipline more better by informing it also to our players... you may also formally inform our execoms for further actions... your concern will be considered... more power to you and your team...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_noyD
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Noobster Question   Sun May 11, 2008 9:20 pm

thank u for expressing ur sentiments sir. as a member of the execom, this matter will be brought out to my fellow execom. f u can provide us with all the info regarding the incident- when and where it happened, the name/s of the persons involved (and that includes ur name), and how it happened. we will assure u this matter will not be taken so lightly and proper actions will be imposed to the team member who are found guilty of such acts. needless to say, both sides will be reviewed by the execoms and will be documented. please feel free to send info about the incident through my private mail. those informations, as what ma'am gaygay said, will be treated with highest confidentiality. thank u for taking this effort in calling our attention...God bless u!!!

Last edited by _noyD on Sun May 11, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobster Question   

Back to top Go down

Noobster Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1